Saturday, November 14, 2009

Winter Cleaning?




This has become the sad state of my closet recently. What happens is I'm so busy trying to run out the door I don't care how everything that I take out goes back in. This weekend I'm going to try my hand in 'winter cleaning' haha oh dear. These aren't all of my shoes some are under my bed others in odd places, half on the other side of the room. I would love to see them all organized and pretty maybe with some shoe racks too!

I will definitly be posting the results, if it's any better. :P


1 comment:

  1. My closet has been the same way lately, practically spilling out all over my room at times. I definitely recommend getting a shoe rack! if you don't have room for the regular ones that sit on the floor, the ones that hang over your door are awesome. I got mine from The Container Store a few months ago and I don't know how I ever lived without it. =)

    ReplyDelete