Thursday, November 5, 2009

Outifit Of The Day: 11/5/2009


Ayayi I look horrible, this is what a day of class does to me.. Haha, if I'm going to do more OOTDs They will DEFINITELY be taken in the morning.

-Gray V-Neck: Forever 21 $4.50
-Random Yellow Tank Top I borrowed from a friend (I need to return it still!)
-Blue & Lime Green Vest: Forever 21 approx. $2o
-Pair with your fave jeans!
-Nine West bag (I'll definitely be putting on here later.)


I love this outfit, especially since it's very casual yet put together, the yellow really doesn't match but you really couldn't see it through out the day. I like wearing a tank top underneath clothes because it just makes me feel more secure, and my tummy stays nicely under wraps:). I'm sorry there's no story but this is just my Oh Sh*t I might be late outfit, without the "Hi, I don't care what I look like today" look (which trust me there are definitely days like that.)

I think I'm going to be putting out the clothes I'm going to wear out at night so first it doesn't take long to get dressed and second I can have more fun OOTDs! Yay!




1 comment: