Thursday, November 19, 2009

Purses, Purses, and More Purses

Is it only me that thinks 'purse' is kind of an ugly word? Anyway since I was so motivated to organize my shoes (pictures on that a little later:) thanks by the way!) I decided to post a photo on the mess of my purses. I did organize them but I can't find a good system for them. Right now they're in one of those plastic drawer things from walmart. Honestly they don't fit, they're to heavy for the drawers so it just looks like clutter in my room.


(this was taken in the process of organization oh and that box was for my shoe rack)

I just don't like where they are right now. I thought about hooks(on the wall), but honestly I have too many that it would be 10x more clutter. I also looked at putting them on the shelf in my closet but I know if I took them down I wouldn't put them back.

Can you help me? Like any good ideas? :)

Thanks for reading my mundane-ness!

2 comments:

  1. Right now I have mine all stored in a big trunk in my closet, which is working okay for me since I only change my purse once every couple months.

    Ideas:
    1. Instead of wall hooks, maybe you could try a coat rack to hang them up? I've seen a couple girls on YT who use them for that purpose.
    2. You can store them in an underbed box (under your bed obviously lol). I got one for my boyfriend from The Container Store.
    3. Hanging purse organizer - rack that hangs on the back of your door: http://www.buy.com/prod/bagrack18-hanging-purse-organizer/q/loc/66357/212581471.html
    4. Do a Google search for "purse storage" and see what comes up =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sasha thanks so much!

    i always have to remember google is my friend hhaha! :)

    ReplyDelete