Monday, November 9, 2009

OOTD: 11/9/2009

Please ignore the mess, I really need to get that in control.

I love this dress, I was going through my closet and found it. I've had it for about 2-3 years and have never worn it before. It had the tags on and everything ($23.99 if you were wondering) I don't know what I was thinking and why I even passed it up. I love the pattern.

A good dress can be a great savior, when you just don't want to think about what you're wearing, but you want to look nice, feminine, and cute.


My style might seem a little "simple and easy" but when I go to class that's all I want, simple easy yet I want to be noticed (in a good way).


And can anyone else wait for Friday? Its not getting here soon enough!

(Sorry for the blurriness of the pictures, I'm trying! I promise. At 5 am I just snap a couple pics, and run to the bus (literally) since I'm always late... yay for being green?)

2 comments:

  1. Omg I love the dress! It looks so cute on you!

    I can't tell you how many times I've had that situation, where I'll buy something super cute and it will end up being forgotten about until way after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress too!! the first picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete