Saturday, November 7, 2009

Shoes: A Purple Pair



I love Nine West Shoes, I bought these for about $10 at the Nine West Outlet (which is definitely one of my favorite shoe stores.) There was a deal that if you bought 2 pairs you get one pair $10 off, and these were 0riginally $20.

I love Nine West shoes since I have big feet (patas de elefanta according to my mother), and most of their shoes fit me so YAY for that. I can't wear them everyday, but I love pairing it with odd combos. Since it's a sort of muted purple, it can add color to an outfit and can blend in at the same time.

I have a secret love for shoes, and I think I'm going to continue posts like this, like different pairs of my shoes.

What's your favorite brand of shoes that always seems to fit just right?



(In the edited looking picture I just decide to mess with the brightness and contrast and came up with that :) I suck at editing pictures... if you're wondering)

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are hot! Definitely do more posts of your shoes!

    I also have a slight shoe obsession, one day I'll post a pic of my shoe rack (which only holds about half of my shoes as it is).

    One of my favorite brands is Bakers! I wear a size 9.5 and usually their shoes fit me like a glove.

    ReplyDelete