Thursday, November 12, 2009

OOTD: 11/12/2009


I got new glasses because well a. I needed them and there is no b. My eyes have been treating my contacts like "foreign objects" according to my ophthalmologists, so I'm stuck with these for about 2 weeks or maybe 3.

I actually kind of think they are sort of adorable, and sexy at the same time.... 2 words I'd never say about glasses. So anyway I'm "making them work" but really they're working for me ;), oh if your curious there Lucky Brand, with a fuchsia lining... who knew they made glasses?


So on to the Outfit. I decided to use one of my new tops from charlotte russe, I'm liking this store less and less but found 3 things I liked. This plaid shirt was one of them. It has cotton ribbing going up the sides so it definitely has the slimming effect.

I just pared it with a lace tank top and teal v-neck, since sometimes flannel can look a little manly.

My Feet are so awkward in this one, but I was like "how do I show I'm wearing a heel without putting my foot in front of the camera?" and somehow came up with the worst idea on how to. Oh well we live and we learn:). This is just the full outfit but I like the pic above a lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment