Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Outfit Of The Day

I know I'm not your typical skinny person, whom I normally see doing these, but i don't know wouldn't you want to see something on someone a little bit lets use the kinder term "curvier"? Maybe I'm just trying to butt into the trend, but whatevs!

I am wearing:
Puma Jacket/Blazer
Promod Tank Top
A key necklace
Guess Skinnies

I ended up throwing on a magenta scarf with gold in it, and little booties (such a fun word to say) since it was FREEZING outside (as in it didn't get about 70)

The Story of a Piece:
This tank top I've had for about 2 years, I bought it at a french boutique. I saw this shirt in a store window and thought I've got to have it (at the beginning of my trip). I was there for a week and had approximately 300 Euros Spending money. I had no idea what else I'd see so when I saw it was 30 euros I though eh its passable. As soon as we got into Paris (on the fourth day) me and my friends went shopping all over, we landed in promod, and i MADE them go in with me. There was no choice. It wasn't there cup of tea as they liked more pop mainstream things, and something about this store I just really liked, if my memory serves me correct, it was kind of a sophisticated yet fun store, like a working city girl on her days off who wants a bit of color but doesn't want to look like she's at the beach 24/7 (like my town does). So it was definitely a nice change in pace from the average hollister, abercrombie type thing. I ended up buying this and a necklace and I don't regret it one bit. I would love to go back again, and me and a good friend are planning to go next year. I don't know how, I don't know exactly when, but it will happen.


1 comment:

  1. I love Promod! I always have to go in there, even just to look around, whenever I'm lucky enough to be in Paris.

    Keep up the OOTDs! Us "curvier" girls need some fashion inspiration too =)

    ReplyDelete