Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Quick Love Affair

I am 100 % in love with a foundation, it's all I have been using since I got it... So about 2 weeks (which is saying something especially for me. I rarely use the same foundation 2 days in a row, I mean for heaven sakes I have enough foundation to cover a small country why neglect the others).

It's a little bottle weighing in at 30ml (same size as the mac primer sp50), but oh does it pack a punch. The bottle says light coverage but with it I don't need concealer. Light coverage as in it makes you look natural and not matte but not that obnoxious "Hi I decided to spread glitter on my face." and it doesn't make you look like a cake face. Its gorgeous and has a great smell, the only down side is it doesn't hide my HUMONGOUS pores (that may be a tad exaggerated).

So if you scrolled down to cut to the chase and saw what the product is, you dont get the whole climax of a story thing, but if you didn't DRUM ROLL PLEASE! (Ok just imagine one).

I am the color 07 golden beige, I feel proud that im not the lightest or second to lightest (although I bought those shades, just in case). This is just a tad (and honestly a really eency weency bit I'm being picky here) orangey on my skin, but it looks gorgeous kinda like that i was out tanning all day look, and not too much that it makes my neck look odd, its just right. In my opinion I love that little orangeyness too it, so many foundations are so yellow based or too pink that when I put them on I have to cake on the bronzer just to make me look like a ...the word mime definitly comes to mind, that white cake face with no color. Anyway just a little of track, I usually only use a dab for 1/2 my face.Compared to other foundations that is tiny (i usually slather it on).

This foundation is heaven sent! It makes my skin feel breathable doesnt cause any you know whats. I found this at big lots, honestly I have always been one of those biased people who think drug store foundation will cake and clog your pores, and this is honestly one of the only ones I have (next to an almay one I purchased, same place, same time). it was $3.50. So let the lesson be learned, you can find a good drugstore foundation just keep your eyes open.

Did I mention I love the sent too! Almost like a hybrid of the bronze universal and somthing else, I cant put my finger on. And what have you got to loose $3.50?

1 comment:

  1. I've been using this lately too! I love that it has decent coverage but a lightweight feel. I have 2 different shades and neither of them match my skin, but I've been trying to mix them together and with other foundations to make them work better.

    ReplyDelete