Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Little Tid Bit: Sunglasses & Whores

So I might start this segment, kinda of somthing I will just throw up here randomly when somthing happens and when I say somthing I mean somthing funny and light and somthing that will be somewhat amusing (at least to me).

So I had a really dramatic look on today, and we went to Trader Joe's (TJs) and Henry's ( a grocery store )

When me and my mother were in TJs, my mom bumped into a friend of hers so i put on my sunglasses because I didn't feel like embarrassing her. After she told me to never do that again because I looked like a stoner.

Later we walked into Henrys and it went a little somthing like this:

"Ok so I wont put on my sunglasses in here so I want look like a stoner"
"Good."
"I'll Just look like a whore."
"At least whores provide pleasure."

Just to have my mom tell me that made my day. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment