Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FOTD: 10/28/2009

I love Feline Eye Power Kohl thing whatever (how descriptive haha). I love getting up in the mornings and putting it in my waterline and a little bit below and smudging the day lights out of it, and I've been doing the same with my eye liner.
I take feline and line my upper lid, and both my water lines. On the Bottom I take a pointed brush with a soft brown color, and blend blend blend! Then with the same pointy brush and a dark chocolatey brown I blend blend blend some more. I thought I would never like the look of this, but it took me to be bored and play with make up that I realised it looks really nice. It's not as harsh as regular eye liner and really gives you that "I've been doing my eyeshadow for 30 minutes" smokey looks when really I only spend 5 minutes doing it, It's the easiest!

You might be able to see how it looks in the pictures below... taken at 5am, feel sympathy for how early I have to wake up!

Specifically this one you can really see the under eyes.
The only warning is, if you have to go ANYWHERE near water, stay clear of this, it does not end well... unless you like looking like you have to black eyes.

I'm also wearing:
MAC Gold Mode Pigment
Hard Candy High Maintenance (Darker side)
Sally Girl E/S Soft Pink
Nars: Exhibit A Blush
Lash Stiletto

And that's it for this post!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment