Thursday, August 13, 2009

Zoya Twitter 5000

I promise you, that you have no idea how impatient I can be. Today I litterally sat waiting at the window for these GORGEOUS nailpolishes to arrive, decided I was being childish and went for a shower. I then hoped that by some good fortune that they had come in, walked (ok more like ran) to the mail box, and there were 3 packages to my delight.

These are the polishes I bought (more like payed for shipping) with the Zoya 5000 code, I am so happy and haven't even opened up the bottles yet lol. The only thing I think I should "justify" is that I bought the top coat and bottom coat. I did that because I really want to give the zoya line a good test before I decide on it (yay or nay type thing). And truthfully I dont have a good top or base coat so win win? :) Onto the pictures.


L-R: Anchor Base Coat, Armor Top Coat, Rea

L-R: Amber, Persiphony, Tallulah

L-R: Richelle, Trixie, Pasha



These were all taken in natural light. I also took them with flash but thought that with natural light it was truer to color.

1 comment:

  1. Loving Tallulah, You really took advantage of that sale. I didn't even think to do it that way. Oh well next time, if there ever is one. My mom stole my base and top coat and won't give them back. She LOVES then and says that her polish will last about 3 days before chipping but she's a SAHW so thats with doing housework and dishes. So far I am really liking the colors I had before the sale, stil lwaiting on my package too. I WANT IT NOW LOL

    ReplyDelete