Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Plan

I feel like I have to get this out of my head and onto a piece of paper, or website, or whatever.

What I am planning to do for Project _______ (this seriously needs a name):

-Counting Calories
-Excersising AT LEAST twice a week (one toning, one cardio)
-Snack = Fruit, no string cheese :( oh the cheese!
-Avoid gluten and soy, just like you are avoiding a person you know your going to run into them, you just hide when you do.
-NO high fructose corn syrup, causes inflimation and who wants that?
-No soda (wont be hard for me since i never drink it)

This list will probably grow as the days move on, but if you notice there is nothing that says no cake no "bad food" that's because i think bad food is O.K. every once in a while. When I went to WW I learned the "3 bite rule" (if i remember correctly but I like it so if its wrong.. oh well)
It's where is you see a brownie and you want one SO bad, you take 3 bites then re evaluate to see if you really need to finish it off. That right there has probably saved me like a billion calories (**slight exageration** :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment