Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lesson Learned

Sometimes I lose faith in everyone. Some places I have gotten myself into scare me. Somedays I don't know where to look for hope, and yet someone can come along and change all of it.

I honestly don't want to say what's been going on with me except the bottom line, that one person came into my life a long time ago and when they left, they also left their wake. Then they decided to come back and remind me how painful it was. All i can do is thank my best friend to the ends of the earth, she was there for me. She really came through for me, and i wouldn't have it any other way. She restored me as a person, without her I'd be sleeping under my covers surrounded by bowls of ice cream. I never thought I'd ever say this about anyone but she understands me as a person, when most of the times I don't understand myself.

This quote could not explain it better:

“Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a clearer view again.”

     - Alex Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment